Super User Uncategorised
Terms & Conditions
- Check – in time is 1 hour prior to flight departure time. Check – In counter closes 45 minutes to departure time.
- Amendments allowed at a fee and must be made 12 hours before initial travel date.
- NO – SHOWS are NON – REFUNDABLE.
- All firearms and ammunition must be declared at Check – In.
- Baggage allowance is strictly 15kgs in soft bags, inclusive of hand luggage.
- Boarding may be denied if:-
You are unruly or rude, drunk, violent
- Excess baggage will be charged at an extra fee and only carried subject to space availability.
- It is the passengers’ responsibility to ensure that they have the necessary valid documents, including visas, to meet the immigration requirements of their destination where applicable.
- All checked – in passengers will be required to show their Passport, or National ID with a photograph, for identification purposes.
- Freedom Airlines reserves the right to change departure times or carrier when so required for operational, weather or safety reasons.
- Carrier undertakes to use its best efforts to carry the passenger and baggage with reasonable dispatch. Schedules are subject to change without notice. Carrier assumes no responsibility to making connections.
- Freedom Airline may, without prior notice, substitute carriers or aircraft and may or may not omit the stopping place previously agreed upon.
- Freedom Airlines provides the services of the following aircrafts:- Embraer 120 and the Fokker 50. There are some restrictions caused due to the size and type of the aircraft. In particular some bags may be affected due to size.
- Freedom Airline reserves the right to use any type of aircraft on any route.
- Freedom Airline accepts no responsibility towards flight cancellation, postponements, diverting or returning to the operations base due to adverse weather, bad runway conditions or any reasons beyond our control.